Suspended Funny thing! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexan11218

Reaction score
Its quite funny , I rlyl laughing right now :D srsly!

anyway what happened?

1. Install wordpress!
2. create posts!
Now comes best part!!!!! :D

I upload 300x250 Gif images 20 Images! for thumbnail!
and kaboooom Suspended!

It happened alrdy second time :D
1 more question admins can you check how could i speed up website browsing speed, maybe i have small mistakes there i messed up, Just tell me what :D

forgot to give Website URL Its

http://the-simpson.co.cc

small Update: xD

I tried Edit 4 Posts at time to add thumbnails, and i clicked 1 by 1 Update post , and Boom again Suspended , now i have 1 last chance , i rly afraid to do anything :D Maybe my plugins are taking too much bandwith??? Or i might be wrong , Just help me little out and tell me what should i do to prevent those Kind of Suspesions :D

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please do check your plugins. Try disabling them all at once, and then add them back one at a time and use your site to see what plugins are causing the high resource usage. Concerning plugins, it wouldn't be bandwidth but actually the CPU usage that triggers the suspension.

It's okay if it's suspended a 3rd time. An admin or other volunteer here with a little system privilege can help unsuspend you. You just need to figure out what's causing the suspensions as best you can.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Funny thing, contributory copyright infringement's still illegal and just got you a ZT for linking to full version episodes of the Simpsons!

Or at least I think it's funny, I'm laughing myself to death here.

Status
Not open for further replies.