Suspended??

Status
Not open for further replies.

youtube200787

Reaction score
Okay so I uploaded a website software that someone from a different forum made. So I uploaded it and it didn't install right so I reuploaded it. It still didn't work so I gave up and today I went to go upload phpbb and I noticed everything was still in there because I forgot about the site so I tried to delete everything and is didn't work and now my account is suspended for Violation of x10hosting's terms of service. A criminally fraudulent phishing site attempting to deceive visitors through masquerading as a trustworthy entity was uploaded.

I don't get this I got suspended for nothing -.-

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
"<meta name="description" content="RuneScape is a massive 3d multiplayer adventu"

You've got a ton of pages here that are apparently intended to look like Runescape. That's not legal in any case - it's either Phishing or Copyright Infringement for theft of their entire template, layout, logos, and images.

It's permanently suspended either way.

youtube200787

Reaction score
"<meta name="description" content="RuneScape is a massive 3d multiplayer adventu"

You've got a ton of pages here that are apparently intended to look like Runescape. That's not legal in any case - it's either Phishing or Copyright Infringement for theft of their entire template, layout, logos, and images.

It's permanently suspended either way.
Please look at this http://kprsweb.co.cc/forum.php they created everything for that so why am I suspended for this?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You are suspended because you uploaded it to your account. It doesn't matter who made it. You are solely responsible for what you upload to your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.