Suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You were most likely suspended for not having a forum account linked with your cPanel. Please go here to unsuspend yourself. You must setup a link between a forum account and your cPanel account ASAP.

http://staff.x10hosting.com/check.php

soten355

Reaction score
Linking the account to my profile is taking sometime, but I do still use it. Will being suspended due to not having a linked give me a record of having a bad activity, or will it be forgotton due to the difficulties I have been receiving because of the 24 hour email wait?

trsa1

Reaction score
Hello,

I use account trsa.x10hosting.com. I unsuspnended my account and linked my account but I didnt recieve the confirmation in the mail it told me i will get. So any help please?

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you recently changed your email?

trsa1

Reaction score
No I didnt, my email address is still the same and it registered on this username. :)

gamerz1

Reaction score
I am having the same problem. I linked and it said I'd get an email, but no good...

icebox08

Reaction score
i already link my cpanel account and there's saying that "Please check the E-mail registered with your cPanel account for further instructions" but there's no email. im not changing my email account.. i have the same problem with other members...

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If you update your E-mail address in cPanel, it can take up to 24 hours before you can request it to be linked. I currently have it running on a 4 hour update cycle though.

-Corey

mkstretch

Reaction score
I linked my account to my cpanel and it said it would send me an email with instructions. But it sends me a link to link my account again, which i already did. Any help would be great. I love X10 Hosting. Thanks Much.
Site = www.kramerpage.com.x10hosting.com

icebox08

Reaction score
even in bulk folder there's no new email coming from x10host... hope there's a way to fix that so there's no deactivated in my account happen... thanx for ur assistance...

TarinC

Reaction score
i had the same problem, but i figured it out. :D

type in ur username without capitals and click on the "Link Me!".

Last edited:

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Please wait 24 hours for it to be syncronized like Corey said.

If you update your E-mail address in cPanel, it can take up to 24 hours before you can request it to be linked. I currently have it running on a 4 hour update cycle though.

azntechguy

Reaction score
Hey, Northwestern Queens in New York City had a blackout for about a week and I was affected. I'm back now.

Just a question though, so now, in order to keep my account active,is logging onto the forum once every two weeks the only way to do so?

For example, so far, I've logged onto Cpanel once every two weeks.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes. That is a must. If you do not login to your forum account once every two weeks you will be suspended. It is'nt much to ask. It will help you catch up on the latest news on x10hosting.

wavelau1

Reaction score
I login the cpanel nearly everyday , but my account also has been suspended, but I unsuspend it now:).

iubtalks

Reaction score
my account also become suspended but i mange to unsuspended it by following what croey say. now i have linked my cpanel account with my forum account. and i changed my domain from subdomain to a top level domain right in forum controll panel.

But there is problem. whenever I change my password through my forum controll panel; it says , all works 100% completed. when i login to cpanel i found that the password did'nt change. so i have to use old password to login to cpanel.

thanks you all for a great hosting. :cool:

yahead

Reaction score
same problem here but i figured it out. now everything is fine. thanx heaps X10

Status
Not open for further replies.