Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Reaction score
http://tsv.x10hosting.com has been suspended. I have had Ads on all pages apart from the Iframed ones because the page with the iframe in it has an add.

The forum on the server is open to my school on the 30th of this month and i would like to know why this server has been suspended.

Thank you,

Phillip.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You were suspended because the ads are at the bottom, you need to place the ads so that you dont have to scroll down to see them.

Phillip

Reaction score
The website is being transferd to another server i have the ad in the top of the phpBB forums.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
So all you will have on X10's servers is the phpbb forum? If so let me know when that site is transferd, and I will unsuspend you ;)

Matthews255

Reaction score
On behalf of Phillip

the server will also hold copies of our school magazine. And databases for other school projects to do with the mag.

Im transfering the site today.

Phillip

Reaction score
Please unblock this server please. The site is going to be transferd today.

Matthews255

Reaction score
the site was gonna be transferd today but because its still suspended i had to tell my ICT teacher that i had to put the transfer back and he and i are not happy.

Whats going on here???

Matthews255

Reaction score
could you atlease give me the forum backup database sql file from the admin panel in the forum, we spent ages on that and i have an old backup.

Please. Or do you want to wait for Phil to login and ask the same thing, we work for the same people in the same school.

Im runin out of time here,

PLEASE PLEASE UNLOCK THE SERVER TO LET ME DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING THEN DELETE THE ACCOUNT IF YOU WANT.

Please!

Phillip

Reaction score
Im asking as Posted above.

Please I will even be able to pay the money for ad removal. If the account is unsuspended in 24 hrs.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Are you transferring everything off this server as Tyler has asked earlier or will you still have something on this site ? If you are going to have something here you need to get the ads up at the top of the page so people dont have to scroll to see them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phillip

Reaction score
ok then. The forum stays because i cant seem to explain SQL to the school ICT man. The forum has the ad at the top.
There will also be backcopys of the magazine for internet access and hosting for some school projects like polls and questionaires.

possibly other forums for other things to do with the developement of the school magazine.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.