Suspended ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

r0gUe

Reaction score
hello...

i just went on my site today and it said site suspended and if u could give me a reason why it would be very nice.
because i did put a link to link host on my website and its just weird can u please tell me.:blushing:

cPanel Username: r0gue
Subdomain: r0gue.x10hosting.com
How long your account has been up: im not sure
Did you have the ads placed on every page: Yes

Last edited:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Unsuspended, you were suspended for using a button instad of the text link. You need to change that asap.

r0gUe

Reaction score
Tyler said:
Unsuspended, you were suspended for using a button instad of the text link. You need to change that asap.

i pm-ed u but u didnt respond in my pm i was asking what u meant by this and whats asap

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Must have got lost, It means you were using a button as an ad when we requre a text link. ASAP means As soon as possible

r0gUe

Reaction score
okay so which one do have i put
and also can u tell me why a botton is not allowed?
why does it have to be a whole banner ?

http://wave3.za.net/examples.htm

well anyway i have put another link at the bottom of my pages its on all of them but if its not good enough please pm me or email me before u suspend my account because im trying to get more people on my site and im trying to get popularity in gfx

so please tell me if im doing something wrong or breaking some of ur rules

thank you:laughing:

i forgot to ask one more thing

tyler u know on my website i've made the pages dubble like the scroll thing inside the layout ? do i have to put adds there aswell cause thats just where i put my news but tell me if i have to cuz i think its pretty generous hosting this so its no problem with me :laughing:

Last edited:

Maurice

Reaction score
And they have to be on top...If you need to scroll to see them, then they are not good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.