Suspension due to inactivity

miyu

Reaction score
Hello, I have a service account which is currently suspended due to inactivity.

I created a new service account but selected the wrong option for domain & can't seem to find a way to switch it.

Preferably I'd like the new service account removed & the old one unsuspended. (I'm not expecting any files to be recovered)

Though if that's not an option, could you please remove both of them so I can create a new one with correct domain option.

Thank you.

ctyrd

Reaction score
Log into the Account Panel to unsuspend the account suspended due to inactivity. Domain management is done in the control panel.

New service stop logging into the Account Panel. The account will automatically be removed/deleted from the server in 60 days. Hopefully the system will not detect multiple accounts and block them all.

miyu

Reaction score
My first service is actually terminated due to prolonged inactivity, not suspended. So logging in doesn't fix it.

I don't have multiple accounts, I have 1 account with 2 services, one of which is terminated and the other which I want removed.

I'm posting here because I don't want to have to wait 60 days for the removal.

I am hoping for an admin reply here to rectify this issue.

ctyrd

Reaction score
Only one service per account. A service can have three domains. I'll ask the staff to review your request.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Your old service was terminated and removed for failure to login. We can see your last login was 6/2023 and the service was then terminated after sending you multi emails on 8/2023. You then did not login again until 10/2023 ( 4 full months ). At this time there i no way to recover your old service as it has been removed per the email sent.

> Though if that's not an option, could you please remove both of them so I can create a new one with correct domain option.

You are free to add and change domains with your existing new service created.

miyu

Reaction score
Your old service was terminated and removed for failure to login. We can see your last login was 6/2023 and the service was then terminated after sending you multi emails on 8/2023. You then did not login again until 10/2023 ( 4 full months ). At this time there i no way to recover your old service as it has been removed per the email sent.

> Though if that's not an option, could you please remove both of them so I can create a new one with correct domain option.

You are free to add and change domains with your existing new service created.
When creating a service there's option to use an x10 domain
I mistakenly selected the other option which only allows accessing my website through a domain I provide myself.
In the Control Panel under Domain Management, there's no option to switch this, so I'm not able to access my website at all.

ctyrd

Reaction score
When creating a service there's option to use an x10 domain
I mistakenly selected the other option which only allows accessing my website through a domain I provide myself.
In the Control Panel under Domain Management, there's no option to switch this, so I'm not able to access my website at all.
Depending on how many domain you have 1/3? On the dashboard, there is an option "+ Add New".
domainsetup2.png

On the Domain Management the option is at the top.
domain setup.png

You cannot delete the default domain. Select a domain then "set as default", then delete the other.

miyu

Reaction score
You are providing information for services created with x10 domain.

Such information does not apply to my situation, because as mentioned prior, I mistakenly created the service with the option that does not supply x10 domain, so I have 0 domains listed. I can't do anything in the control panel because it just warns me that I don't have a default domain selected, but I can't select a domain when I don't have a domain to select.

Again, I would kindly like to request an admin to remove the service from my account.

ctyrd

Reaction score

Such information does not apply to my situation, because as mentioned prior, I mistakenly created the service with the option that does not supply x10 domain, so I have 0 domains listed. I can't do anything in the control panel because it just warns me that I don't have a default domain selected, but I can't select a domain when I don't have a domain to select.

Again, I would kindly like to request an admin to remove the service from my account.
I'm providing info for all free accounts. Whether a custom domain or an x10 free domain is used. Admin said: "You are free to add and change domains with your existing new service created."

So there is no option to add a domain? The domain you signed up with is not in the domain list? What is the service User Name (********)? https://x10hosting.com/login When you post the User Name, I'll put it in for review.

Last edited:

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Domain setup > then enter your domain you want to use going forward.

miyu

Reaction score
I am aware of what the admin stated, they misunderstood my situation.

Your information does not apply to all accounts, maybe the registration processed changed since you last made your account. Please create a new account yourself and check.

When creating a service there are multiple options for domain setup, this option is given ONLY on the service creation page, you cannot change this option from domain management. So if you do not pick the option to have a x10 domain provided and you don't have an available domain from a registrar, then your account is useless because the control panel requires you to select a default domain, but you can't select a default domain if you don't have any domain to select. I know where to set domains, please stop repeating it, I cannot set an x10 domain there.

I made a simple request here to have the service removed so I could recreate it correctly, I don't understand why it's not possible for us to make such actions ourselves, and I should not need to explain myself over several days in order to have an admin take action, it's just a waste of time.

I've decided to switch to using Vercel, thank you for your time, goodbye.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am aware of what the admin stated, they misunderstood my situation.

Your information does not apply to all accounts, maybe the registration processed changed since you last made your account. Please create a new account yourself and check.

When creating a service there are multiple options for domain setup, this option is given ONLY on the service creation page, you cannot change this option from domain management. So if you do not pick the option to have a x10 domain provided and you don't have an available domain from a registrar, then your account is useless because the control panel requires you to select a default domain, but you can't select a default domain if you don't have any domain to select. I know where to set domains, please stop repeating it, I cannot set an x10 domain there.

I made a simple request here to have the service removed so I could recreate it correctly, I don't understand why it's not possible for us to make such actions ourselves, and I should not need to explain myself over several days in order to have an admin take action, it's just a waste of time.

I've decided to switch to using Vercel, thank you for your time, goodbye.
I was able to confirm I can add a domain to directadmin AFTER setting up the service as you described. Again by visiting directadmin > domain management > create a new domain.

Sorry you feel like you did not receive proper support or service with us when using our 100% free no strings attached hosting solution.