Suspension errors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

karatevlad30

Reaction score
My account has been suspended due to high CPU usage, And when i unsuspend it, i go to my site and get many errors regarding MYSQL:
Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 45 in /home/vlad781/public_html/GameEngine/Database/db_MYSQL.php on line 893

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 46 in /home/vlad781/public_html/GameEngine/Database/db_MYSQL.php on line 893

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 47 in /home/vlad781/public_html/GameEngine/Database/db_MYSQL.php on line 893

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 48 in /home/vlad781/public_html/GameEngine/Database/db_MYSQL.php on line 893

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 49 in /home/vlad781/public_html/GameEngine/Database/db_MYSQL.php on line 893

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 50 in /home/vlad781/public_html/GameEngine/Database/db_MYSQL.php on line 893

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 51 in /home/vlad781/public_html/GameEngine/Database/db_MYSQL.php on line 893

and it keeps going. then i go back to view my status, and i get suspended again. why is this happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.