Suspension of Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitabhverma8

Reaction score
Dear Sir/Madam

the account suspension occurs quite frequently and unsuspension occurs quite slowly if you do not want to provide such amount of time and spaces please give a dedicated free hosting for less space like 10 MB and no condition like you have to have a login to be their. sir we are small company and sometimes we are doing our business and are not able to login for a longer period of time. the suspension sometimes comes as a surprise. i would a free account with less space but no time limits so that we have to not bother about login day after day.

thank you

your's sincerely

amitabh verma

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
In order to remain active its only necessary to login once in 30 days. you have stay in forum 5-10mins so system can mark you active.
Your forum account is not linked with hosting account.Link it then only you can remain active and avoid inactivity suspension

pseffect

Reaction score
i don't really get it. I log in every twelve days, but still my account gets suspended?

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
i don't really get it. I log in every twelve days, but still my account gets suspended?

Log in forums will be counted only if u has a hosting account linked to it your forum account is not linked with hosting account.Link it then only you can remain active and avoid inactivity suspension.For support Open a thread in FREE HOSTING

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
***Moved to free hosting***

Status
Not open for further replies.