Suspension Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyecandylens

Reaction score
My webpage says that it has been suspended, but my account panel says that my account is currently in good standing, so there isn't the button which I can click to send an unsuspension request. I do not know what I have been suspended for. If it is for high resource usage again (I've been having a chronic problem of this by the way, even though I haven't downloaded/uploaded large volumes from/to my site), please unsuspend me. Or at least let me know what's going on. Thanks!

Last edited:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Hello,

I have unsuspended your account. It appears it was a high resource usage suspension.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
My webpage says that it has been suspended, but my account panel says that my account is currently in good standing, so there isn't the button which I can click to send an unsuspension request. I do not know what I have been suspended for. If it is for high resource usage again (I've been having a chronic problem of this by the way, even though I haven't downloaded/uploaded large volumes from/to my site), please unsuspend me. Or at least let me know what's going on. Thanks!

Hi eyecandylens,

Now that you have been unsuspended and the purpose of this ticket has been fulfilled, I am going to close it to mark it as resolved. Feel free to create a new support ticket if you need more help or have any additional questions.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.