Suspension Reason:

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanjananuwan98

Reaction score
Torrent howto in a section named, and i quote, "downloadable movies, torentz, music, games, etc", most of site in a language google can't translate, zero tolerance permanent.

please help me.my site is a tech forum.there was a lot of new members who request support from our tech forum.Please give my account back......

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
You were suspended for promoting the illegal distribution of files. This falls under our TOS and AUP as a zero tolerance rule, so you will not be unsuspended.

Last edited:

sanjananuwan98

Reaction score
i use sinhala language on some post in my forum.Sinhala language doesnt't use in google translator..can i unsuspend my account?????please help me...i am in a big trouble........:(:(:(:(

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
No, you can't unsuspend your account. Ignoring the language issue, you had a section on your forums which was advocating the illegal download/exchange of files.

That's Zero Tolerance on its own, IGNORING the fact that you completely ignored the language rule and failed to have a 1:1 translation to english, spanish, or french. That ALSO is a Zero Tolerance violation on its own.

That's 2x ZT suspension reasons in one - you will not get your account back PERIOD.

This issue is resolved; closing the ticket as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.