suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Short answer: No.

You agreed not to host a proxy when you signed up for hosting, and you broke that agreement. So you were suspended. Seems fair to me. You're not going to be unsuspended.

~Callum

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
You should have thought twice before uploading a proxy, then.

~Callum

nishanthkl9254

Reaction score
to tell u the truth i never saw the agreement sorry please unsuspend it i will never repeat it agin

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
You specifically agreed to the terms of service when you signed up, if you still can't find it then perhaps this will help:
59e4748da7d31b1ac9a4f679b5be422e.png

Seeing as you have essentially admitted to hosting a proxy, the chances of being unsuspended or getting a backup of your files is nil.

Last edited:

nishanthkl9254

Reaction score
i know that that but i just ticked it and never read it. please i am very sorry i will never repeat it.if i repeat one more time suspend my account.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, if you never read it then that is very much your problem, not ours; as with any official document, you should always read it before you agree to it. As myself and Alex said, you will not be unsuspended.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The TOS said that proxies are forbidden. This is a zero tolerance violation of the rules, and that means that just because you ignored the TOS doesn't mean that there's any leniency for you. You're not getting your account or it's files back.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
i know that that but i just ticked it and never read it. please i am very sorry i will never repeat it.if i repeat one more time suspend my account.
Stop arguing with the staff.
You have been given a very clear answer by three members of the community support team.
Your account is PERMANENTLY SUSPENDED for a ZERO TOLERANCE VIOLATION of x10Hosting terms of service.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I think this is a dead issue now. Closing to clear it out of the remaining requests that are as yet unsolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.