Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

miss-mister1159

Reaction score
You say that I am never active on my x10hosting account , but I am connected once a day. You done that to force me to buy the paying version?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Although your account is not suspended now, I do see a recent suspension for inactivity. Please note that you must login to the forums at least once every 31 days to keep your account active. Posting is not required. Logging in anywhere else does not count.
Forums: http://x10hosting.com/forums/
We're not forcing you to upgrade. The inactivity rule is clearly stated in the Terms of Service to which you agreed and read upon signup, however you can upgrade to prime, illuminated or premium if you wish, where the restriction is removed, as well as various other perks.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Just to add in, the system really does know if you're active in the forums or not. Just one look at your profile page and it shows your last activity as: 04-19-2011 07:53 AM. That's nearly 2 months ago. This means that you've posted this support thread from your account panel, and still have not logged into the forums since April. Please login to the forums ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.