suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

beholdtheking756

Reaction score
You have suspended my account 2 times for inactivity and I was working on my site four days ago. I'm starting to think you guys do this just to get money. I don't want to deal with you people if you are going to lie about my activity. so close my account and I'm gonna go with a place I can trust. May God forgive you for preventing me from spreading his word. I'm starting to think you don't want God's love spread. thanks.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
You have suspended my account 2 times for inactivity and I was working on my site four days ago. I'm starting to think you guys do this just to get money. I don't want to deal with you people if you are going to lie about my activity. so close my account and I'm gonna go with a place I can trust. May God forgive you for preventing me from spreading his word. I'm starting to think you don't want God's love spread. thanks.

You have to login to forums(Here) atleast every 30 days to avoid inactivity suspension. Login to cpanel or account panel doesn't counted as activity

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The TOS that you agreed to when you set up your account was quite clear about logging into the forums here to keep your account active. I advise that you go reread the TOS ASAP so that you can review the rules and info pertaining to your free hosting account.

The activity script checks your forum login history. Your forum profile shows your last activity as: 05-25-2011 01:29 PM. That's more than 31 days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.