Tell me what you think of Simple Nerd Talk

Jordan C

Reaction score
Hi, Want to know what you think of Simple Nerd Talk, I will give reputation if you tell me something that can help me make it better, maybe I'll give some credits as well.

Heres the link http://www.simplenerdtalk.co.cc

mraek

Reaction score
I had a quick look, and here's my hopefully constructive criticism.

It's not clear who the website's target audience is. Is it aimed at nerds (who would probably know all the stuff that's written in the How To/Windows/Mac/Linux sections already) or non-nerds? Or maybe it's a site for trainee nerds :) Might be useful to think about this.

I see you have a large advert to find volunteers for your game testing - so is this site a blog or an advert? No reason why you can't combine both, but I got the impression that the blog was just a cover for the advert, and if that's more important you could put the advert first.

Other than that, good site, well laid out, interesting with useful links.

Jordan C

Reaction score
Yea, well its for Non Nerds to kinda learn nerd, I'm going to redo somethings and add a new Vista like theme soon. I don't know what you mean by blogs and adverts tho

delon

Banned
Reaction score
Nice site layout, the header is nice but try to make it look bigger in width. Nice cool orangy layout. I think you should put an 160x600 skyscraper adv. but not 120 x 600 skyscraper ( looking at the amount of space left ). Nice color scheme, black on orange looks very nice.

Overall Rating : 9 / 10
-1 for less content.