Tell me what you think

LHVWB

Reaction score
I love the flash introduction, 10/10 for that.

But where is the content? or haven't you done that yet.

Edit: You might also want to get the flash to take up more of the screen, its only a little box in the middle

Last edited:

sunils

Reaction score
It took a long time to load. Nearly 5 minutes. But after loading i just played the intro. It was awesome. The last effect which writes the name giving out some spark was awesome. But where is the other things. Did you do only the intro part currently?

FalseHope

Reaction score
The intro was just AMAZING :) For the pictures, you can see the white square. Maybe try and remove it, and make it blend with the background. Nice site :)

chicagomodz

Reaction score
It took a long time to load. Nearly 5 minutes. But after loading i just played the intro. It was awesome. The last effect which writes the name giving out some spark was awesome. But where is the other things. Did you do only the intro part currently?

You should be redirected to the main site after the intro. Im sure the page does that as I tested that a lot with firefox and IE. Loading time could be due to connection speed? Thanks for looking at it.
Edit:
The intro was just AMAZING :) For the pictures, you can see the white square. Maybe try and remove it, and make it blend with the background. Nice site :)

You must have some good eyes, I cant see the white boxes :) But I will definately look into that.

Thanks
Edit:
I love the flash introduction, 10/10 for that.

But where is the content? or haven't you done that yet.

Edit: You might also want to get the flash to take up more of the screen, its only a little box in the middle

Im still adding content, So little time to develop the eye candy. But eventually it will rock. I add a little every week, but still working on programming a nice flash layout for the entire page instead of the basic look. Im just undecided yet.

Thanks again for the input.

Last edited:

LHVWB

Reaction score
Okay, I can see when the site comes up now. However the skip intro button does not work, it just takes you back to the beginning. Instead of redirecting you, which is kinda annoying.

sunils

Reaction score
But the first time it didnt redirect to the home page. But when i clicked play the intro again, it played and then redirected to the home page.

chicagomodz

Reaction score
Okay, I can see when the site comes up now. However the skip intro button does not work, it just takes you back to the beginning. Instead of redirecting you, which is kinda annoying.

Thanks, I forgot about that. I know what you mean by the annoying part. That is definatley #1 to fix

Plus looks like Action scripts need to be tweaked a little bit as sunils said he didnt get redirected the first time.

Thanks Again
Edit:
Just my luck, Apache HTTP Offline ;(

Last edited:

chicagomodz

Reaction score
Updated the flash to allow skipping. This way it will be less annoying.

Thanks again for the input.