Testimonials

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We need some testimonials and we don't want to make them up like a lot of companies do. We'd rather have them from our current members.

So if you feel like writing one post it here. Please try to use correct grammar and English.

Thanks,
-Corey

B

Brandon

X10 Hosting provides the best free hosting there is. Most hosts charge large sums of money and limit space and bandwidth, X10 does not. Their staff and support team are online most of the time and willing to help you when in need. X10 is the ultimate free host.

XColl

Reaction score
X10hosting, a truley a great free host. They served me well, and I must say, a pretty damn good job. Their service is high class, meaning they serve you well. They answer your questions less than 24 hours.

swirly

Reaction score
X10 Hosting is a thriving community. There are always people around to answer your questions and the service is great! They have had a problem or two with thier servers but it was only to help them make the service better. They are constantly changing the little things that matter to make something better.

M

minievan

X10Hosting Provide the greatest free hosting solutions, wether you'll need basic hosting, or advanced hosting- x10Hosting's Solutions are perfect for everyone.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
I'm an avid webmaster, and out of the hundreds of hosts I've used, x10Hosting is by far the best one. With its multiple plans and simple ad solutions for higher quality plans, it is the cream of the crop of other webhosts. The forum provides a great atmosphere for tech junkies and graphics gurus alike.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
x10hosting is the best offers lots of space and they anser wqaustions very quickly better then roxr

soten355

Reaction score
It's free, unlimited, and allows me to make and host my website with the least possible banner ads.

Kay

Reaction score
x10hosting - thats there name and that is what they offer; hosting which is ten times better than any other hosting site out there - they have a great support team that will more times than not respond to you within 24hours. There forum is packed with loads of little sub-forums to help on your web designing dream, there also have a large community who is always willing to help you.

gamez93

Cynical

Reaction score
You simply cannot go wrong with x10Hosting. With their dedicated staff and superior free hosting packages, x10 simply demolishes its competition.

Sean Normoyle, www.cynicalgames.com

Last edited:

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
X10hosting is one of the best host's there is. They give you a lot of space and bandwith and all that just for placing up 1 ad. The best host is here. X10hosting.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
/me takes a long pause, then lets out a sigh.

Is it alright if I edit some of yours *a little*.. ?

Last edited:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
NedreN said:
* NedreN takes a long pause, then lets out a sigh.

Is it alright if I edit some of yours *a little*.. ?
Well I think thats a great Idea.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
x10hosting is by far the best host around, with it`s "no-forced ads", high bandwidth and loads of space to use. There plans consist of something for everyone, from the static plan for the people that just want a small website to the Corporate plan for those who want a more complex website or community.

The support forums also offer a great deal to people, not just support, which is great by the way. Every member here has something to contribute to this vastly growing community, weather it be great graphics and templates, tech support or just a friendly hello. You wont find a better place to call home then x10hosting.

(edit this if you need to)

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
"x10hosting isn't only a hosting site, it's a community, some kind of family that looks for the same thing, free space to create a website. x10 Plans suit everyone who needs hosting. x10hosting is for everybody in need of space, it's just... great!!!"

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
I orginally came to x10 because of the amazing deals. I then left because I thought I had found better. Man was I wrong. I then came back around 5 months later because of everything that they had, that others are missing. I also came back to x10 because they have good server uptime, but when it is down they have a good reason.

well my 2 cents

all iniquity

Reaction score
X10 Hosting Isnt Perfect, but neither is life. It has its ups, its downs, and its in betweens. It's free, convienent, filled with great features, and a thriving community. The admins are quick, curtious and helpful. The owner is hands on and the coding crew is always looking for ways to improve. If that doesnt make you want to sign up, start digging a hole, cause your just wasting space.

Akkarin

Reaction score
x10 is by far the best free host you can find. It has great hosting plans from someone wanting a blog to a full community. You don't have to sign up for any offers or have pop ups, all you need to do is put one single ad on your site.
Most hosts would just leave you there on your own, but x10 has a great forum community where everyone is welcome to ask for help and meet new friends. There is support if you are having trouble with your website, the ads or any other queries. There is no other host like x10 as it is simply the best free host around.

motokruisers

Reaction score
Best value for the buck! well not for the buck since its free, but it surely does give you alot for free. My number one wish though is to get the server as stable as when I first registered. I would prefer less space/bandwith for better stability. overall great customer support and featured pack. what else can you ask for, keep up the good work!

cokacola650

Reaction score
x10Hosting offers free hosting with great uptime, support, and a cpanel which includes cPanel. The customer service here is a amazing. They make you feel like you are the only customer. They listen to their customers and respond accordingly. They offer more space than almost any site could use, and if you have a problem it won't take long to get sorted out with x10Hosting. This is the best host I've been with so far.