Thank you for closing the tread of suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaheem

Reaction score
thank you Mr Starkey for closing the tread but you didnt see my site coz i took the name to a different server. Why should i keep my domain name here when the freaking system said no site and ftp or in any means couldnt reach it ? even to get out my work??? it seems x10hosting only keeps the free hosting as a name not an action. It only for POST TO HOST its not called free its called tutoring to earn the hosting so its paying. x10hostings free is not there for real its just in as advertising, i would say this closing my site with over 100 pages proved it.
:thefinger

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Instead of blaming Starky for closing your thread and site, maybe you should have answered his questions so that he could help you. That thread was posted back in Nov. That's a long time for you to ignore your problem after asking for help. Lack of communication wasn't Starky's fault.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Folks, his name is Sharky, not Starky.

Anyway, that thread wasn't closed by Sharky, it was closed by an account manager. All tickets that have not been posted in for over 48 consecutive hours are prone to being closed (although most of us let it sit for longer than that).

If you want to create a new account with x10Hosting, go ahead, but remember to sign in to the forums a minimum of once every 31 days so you don't get suspended for inactivity.

And finally, we are not post-to-host, we are free hosting. You only need to log in to the forums; no posting is necessary. If you don't like it, then don't create another account.

- Adam

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Wow, Starkey...
Kinda makes you wonder what the point is. I mean, I go and write a nice structured response, and then you go and accuse me of closing the thread. Sort your own ****ing problem out. And learn to spell, ungrateful inbred.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.