Thanks to Nedren and the developement team and x10 staff

Colin

Reaction score
I am surprised there hasn't been one of these already, but I would like to thank Nedren, Corey, Jake, and everyone else who helped getting this new site up as it is the FREAKING SHIZNIT!!!!!!! . You guys deserve the biggest thanks ever. So thank you very much.:fawkdance :bigok: :biggrin:

Last edited:

swirly

Reaction score
ill second that motion! may your lives be bountiful and your...welll u know lol thanks a ton for the new site it is awesome!

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
You're Welcome. This should really go to Corey, Jake and Bryon, we account managers and sales staff did some things though. :p

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Everyone (all of the staff) has been busy on projects to help the x10 network. We have all been a bit busy lately.

James

Banned
Reaction score
Every one has done a great job, the place looks so good

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Grat Job congrats to you alll!!!! And i hope for many more years at x10!!!

moose

Reaction score
I'm loving the mods you put onto this. Real cool how it goes when you edit your post.

New to me to see how your post is displayed without even refreshing the page.

Great job though. You guys are geniouses to have a great idea to supply hosting, where a lot of various kinds of people gather, and have such a maintained community.

Mani5

Reaction score
lol had to quote a message.

THANKS NeDreN, CoReY, JaKe, Bryon, Brandon, and Richard!

-Mani

Jacob

Reaction score
Everyone has done such an excellent job - this place really looks great. I can't wait for you to get your features to 100%. It will be so nice! You guys really ought to pat yourselves on the back for this - congratulations!