The Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaddevil

Reaction score
I checked this post today, and i am in shock right now.because i have 4000 points + in the bank.
Plz can anyone help me with that, let me have the points back.
How do i do that?
help:sad: :sad:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
deaddevil said:
I checked this post today, and i am in shock right now.because i have 4000 points + in the bank.
How do i do that?

lol i dont know if you can get your points back.. this was in the news and announcements thread.. you should keep updated with the news

Jacob

Reaction score
deaddevil said:
How do i do that?
Sorry - there was a post around 2-3 weeks ago stating that the bank would be closed and get your points out of there. I checked, and Alejandro posted this notice on 04-07-2006, more than enough time to become aware of it. You are out of luck. Please, please, PLEASE keep up with the news and announcements in the future to avoid anything like this happening again.
Origin said:
Nooo!!! I left 1 point in there!
This is because the bank automatically rounds up your points and won't let you remove the last point because it was probably 0.950 points or something like that.

Last edited:

deaddevil

Reaction score
oh, that's very bad. It involved a lot of time and work to get those points. sorry for not checking the news, really bad luck 4000 points are gone!!!

Vietkid58

Reaction score
AHH!!! i didnt know about this either!! i was worrying about how my account was hacked... >.<

can i please somehow get my 2000 points back? i worked long and hard to get it!

Jacob

Reaction score
The notice about the closure of the bank was posted many weeks in advance (around April 4th to be exact) and it is unfortunate that you didn't read the news, resulting in the loss of your points. Please try and read the news next time to prevent occurances such as that one.

The final word is: you cannot get your points back as the bank is now closed, and so is this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.