The Best Gallery Script?

alid1712

Reaction score
I was thinking to add on my domain with another sub-domain extension for my personal Gallery collection for me to share it to my friends and visitors, and I was wondering which is the best script gallery:

xc_dotgrey.gif
4Images Gallery
xc_dotgrey.gif
Coppermine Photo Gallery
xc_dotgrey.gif
Gallery
I want it to be simple and easy on the eye, I don't want it to be fancy and sophisticated. I did find a good script (SimpleViewer) from Airtight Interactive but the thing is that, we must upload it manually :S, so if you guys have any suggestion what should I use just drop it here.

Thank you really appreciate it :D

Last edited:

maximedg

Reaction score
Gallery is the best! Photopost better but this script is not free, so use Menalto Gallery ;)

alid1712

Reaction score
Thankx for the reply, is there any more script that doesn't look like a forum?

maximedg

Reaction score
Yes you can, but when the creators of the script will find you, they will ask to put the script offline, or will ask the administrator of x10hosting to delete your hosting.

The rules here are that you don't upload copyright material, so this is copyright material, so x10hosting have the right to delete your account, but you can try and hoping that they don't see it :d

alid1712

Reaction score
hey can you give example of Nulled script? is there any for Photopost? hehe Joking~ I'll try using "Menalto Gallery" 1st, see what happens.. I really want a simple script so I can easily edit the background of the page etc etc...

maximedg

Reaction score
Yes there is one of Photopost that is nulled but this one is not legal :lol: , but menalto is really fun and simple to edit, you can find on the official site how you can exactly edit the menalto gallery templates.

nexhunter

Reaction score
or you can use adobe lightroom if you own it or planning to buy it have the ability to make photo galleries in flash and html which i think in the html one you can use any type of background image or color not 100% sure as i don't use lightroom as much for galleries.

Jesse

Reaction score
I some of the image site's uses Coppermine PhotoGallery