The Cheat Sheet

Dub_Dude

Reaction score
Hey guys n girls

i've made a new website, tis a website for cheats for games. Check it out at:

http://tsof.x10hosting.com

Tell me what you think of it/rate it. Any input wd be appreciated.

Thanx,
Dub_Dude

Conor

Reaction score
You should really get a nicer template or start over. Its like what the internet was supposed to look like. (when first invented!)

samtong

Reaction score
Some pictures would draw in more visitors. At least the blue is not too painful to the eyes. Apart from the layout, content would need to be increased. You have had a goodstart, now is just for you to add on to the site.

Dub_Dude

Reaction score
the banner is going to be replaced in the future, im still learning photoshop hence why the graphics aren't so great. As for the template that is something I can work on and improve, I don't need anything really flashy just something simple.

I'll see what I can do and post back when I have something new.

P.S Thanx for your input, i really appreciate it!

Woolie

Reaction score
Humm, don't really like the template and I don't think i actually saw any cheats on your site. Other than those things its not too bad ;-)

Dub_Dude

Reaction score
Admin_Woolie said:
Humm, don't really like the template and I don't think i actually saw any cheats on your site. Other than those things its not too bad ;-)

lol, i kno there aren't any cheats, im still in the development stage, plus i just can't pilfer cheats from other websites and i have bugger all traffic coming to my site(which is the least of my concerns at the moment) As for the template, thats a work in progress. :)

Woolie

Reaction score
Yeah, a few years ago i attempted doing a cheat site just for the original PlayStation. Got to "F" and gave up. After about 1000 cheats. What was interesting was that at the time i had no idea how i would actually get my site hosted as i had no idea bout any of these things :stupid:. Started off with FreeWebs and made a little flash animation site. Complete rubbish but still quite fun :hsdance:. Well there's my internet story :roflwerd:

XUnreal

Reaction score
MUCH better for a novice, I would like it with gradients and more detailed / complex graphics if you get what i mean.

7/10

Dub_Dude

Reaction score
XUnreal said:
MUCH better for a novice, I would like it with gradients and more detailed / complex graphics if you get what i mean.

7/10

I get what you mean, its just a matter of figuring out what looks good and where, thank you for your input!