The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

estxcrew

Reaction score
Hi there. I was editing my language files on my SMF forums, and suddenly i get this error and cant access my cpanel anymore.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

When connecting to my forum, i get database error:
[h=3]Connection Problems[/h]Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Thanks!

time88

Reaction score
I have the SAME problem too.

[h=1]Sorry for the inconvenience![/h] [h=3]The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.[/h]
I am using the server "LEVEL"

oglasi

Reaction score
Same here. When try to open Cpanel.Sorry for the inconvenience!The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

w3rdshif

Reaction score
I am also having the same problem. I can't access either of my websites or Cpanel. :mad:

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Um, everybody on the same server will experience the same problem at the same time. The storage subsystem you're all using is nearly full, and will need to be cleaned up (and, perhaps, more storage space provisioned -- but that's much rarer than prohibited user files clogging up the system). It will take time to resolve. In the meantime, disk writes and cPanel operations will be suspended so that your data/files won't be corrupted.

Status
Not open for further replies.