the game sig

Rising

Reaction score
im not particulary a fan of rap, but i found some renders of the game, and thought of this, i wanted it to make like a 'ghetto grungish style' i think it turned out nice, i <3 the style, but tell me what you guys think, i still think the style can be improved. here:

rising-thegame.jpg

eh i think i shouldve blended text more now that i look at it :/

i will release another v, in a little while

Colin

Reaction score
the only thing I don't like are those circles, the look too much like blood cells to me.

Cynical

Reaction score
Looks really good, I think the text is blended well enough.. what's that thing floating next to his head?

Rising

Reaction score
Cynical said:
Looks really good, I think the text is blended well enough.. what's that thing floating next to his head?

eh its either the 'W' westside symbol, or his shirt, mostly repeated then added texture to it

Tristan

Reaction score
What is that vertical lines\grainy brush you used over the top? I have been looking for one for ages.

moose

Reaction score
Nice to see you trying out differnt styles.

I think there could be a little more going on in the sig though.. But I don't even know how I would do that. Haha.

But yeah, keep going on with the different styles :)

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Looks great, It realy does have the getto/grunge effect to it.

Kay

Reaction score
You made a quiet good banner i spent the last five minutes trying to look for your name and then I found it, well blended in - i am not true if that is what you are after

Last edited:

Rising

Reaction score
Tristan said:
What is that vertical lines\grainy brush you used over the top? I have been looking for one for ages.

lol, this is an all filters sigs

ok,

Filter-> Texture -> Grain -> Just mess w/ intensity for a bit (eh i seem default looks best for bigger images -> change it to 'Vertical' and tada