The Grammys

Conor

Reaction score
Any thoughts? I thought the opening with the Black Eyed Peas was horrible.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I missed it this year, I haven't heard anything about it at work so couldn't have been that great.

-Corey

Conor

Reaction score
No it wasn't. Only something like 19 million tuned into watch, and that's like 80 % less than last year. Half the problem is theres so many awards shows now people get sick of watching them.

audionation

Reaction score
The Grammys didn't even catch my attention I didn't even know it was on until the news came on!

Thanks,
Steven Ross

fergandross

Reaction score
same here but i was lucky to catch it...i like the streets but was it just me or was he crap solo???? Well i agree with how terrible the Black Eyed Peas were, they were worse than my sis singing...anyways did any1 see Nelly and Adam Sandler? they would make a great comedy team, but I sensed a little tension between them, as if they didn't like each other...did anyone else notice that?

Conor

Reaction score
Not really. It might just be the fact that they were waiting for each other to say their lines :p I am definetly going to see their new movei "The Longest Yard"

Chris

Reaction score
I don't really care myself and you probably don't even care more than I do, but my teacher went to the Grammys. He has connections from a friend that got him tickets for free. He was sitting like 10 feet from one of the stages and like 10-50 feet from various stars.

Alacritous