The Jet Radio Tune In

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
:eek5:I am currently a co-owner of an Online Radio called The Jet Radio, we are located at www.thejetradio.com. We used to be called www.randomtalkRadio.tk but things happen:eek5: !

We have shows almost everyday so far we have 6 DJS and recruiting.(please dont send me an application I only accept people i know) Im just trying to get my listener community to be larger. We have currently music shows and one sci-fi talk show.

I am currently looking for any1 who has a brodcast that would like to put eachothers brodacast on eachothers sites for an alternate radio. It would get publicity and more listeners for us both. If your interested please PM me or send an e-mail to me.

I am also looking for some1 who could just make a small browser for my site that works for Mozilla, opera and others. Just as an alternate. Im offering 60 points.

Thanks. Please check out my site.

Theres no mozilla version of the site yet so if u wanna listen in windows media player the url is: http://72.142.194.217:81726354

Last edited:
B

Brandon

Can you give on air times, because when ever I visit I can never hear anything.

Kay

Reaction score
well once I get my site I may PM you and put your brocasting on my site - like everyone else said can you PLEASE post some air times because you guys are never online when I get their

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
bigguy said:
Do you advertise sites on your radio show ????
This would be a very cool Idea.. I'd pay points for that.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I think I would to if it was done with ads that were consistent and on the "Air" when they are supposed to be, but it sounds like no ones ever there.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Well yes there ia advertising ad can be anywhere up to 45 seconds prices may vary. There will be 2-3 shows today ill post times in this thread every time theres a show. ill try and buy a stickie when i get enough points. But my site is down now...x10 stuff :(. Ill post here right when my sites up!

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Show is now It starts at 4:50 come now to listen!

Last edited:
B

Brandon

But when the person speaks with the microphone it sounds weird.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
ye that was me. And ye my mics bad getting new one on weekend

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Every time before a show Ill post it here. or try and post the days scheduale. Also In my signature it now has advertising on air options.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I might just take you up on some advertising. Do you know how big your audience is ??? How many ppl tune in to hear your show.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
usually 10-15
I hope to get a bigger show now cuz im working on lots of avertising. Now any1 hacen any ideas?

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Im working on taht It will just be a small popup browser probably tho. Also can any1 set up shoutcats_stats for me?

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
At 6:45 there will be a radio show with
DJ Senior! Please help us by telling people to listen. Thankyou.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
randomtalkradio said:
At 6:45 there will be a radio show with
DJ Senior! Please help us by telling people to listen. Thankyou.

CANCELED
:doh:

X10 servers are down so the show has been delayed. Keep watching here for updates on shows.