The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zildjoms

Reaction score
hello everyone, my site's been displaying "The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." again.

i'm on starka, website: romrs.net.

both my hosting and forum accounts are active.

help, thanks so much.

zildjoms

Reaction score
hello. anyone at all able to help. pls. site's been down for too long. hope you understand.

zildjoms

Reaction score
hello. i've been using this account for so long to maintain my website at romrs.net. at the time of joining, i was REQUIRED to make a separate forum (zildjoms) account, it did not want to accept my hosting account username (romrs). the system wanted me to create a forum account LINKED to my hosting account. that was your system back then, why penalize me now for this?

please help me. this is very upsetting. i am very faithful to your service (always logging-in every two weeks) and i never violated any of your terms. i was not expecting this.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Your domain is not set up correctly. The DNS does not point to X10 hosting's servers (ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com). Please go to the place that handles your domain name and set up the DNS to use the nameservers I listed previously.

zildjoms

Reaction score
hm, i'll need your help, bec i actually prefer to use my domain name provider's zone management system, so what i have are two a records for "www" and blank to my starka's ip: 69.175.120.122. it's always worked that way, so i'm wondering now why i suddenly got "The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

the setup i'm using was also suggested to me from support a loong time ago when i was still setting my website up. here's the email from back then (this was waay back when i was on a different server, not sure anymore what it was, now i'm on starka):

===
x10hosting Support - Free Hosting to admin
show details 8/17/09
Hello

In regards to this question: "oh, but i want to delegate your nameservers just for www.romrs.net and romrs.net. i need the other nameservers for all other a, mx, etc records.. can that be done? i'd appreciate any suggestion. thanks again "

Do you mean that you got other domains through that registrar as well? or that you have additional subdomains you need pointed elsewhere? A record is used for (web)pointing by entering an IP.

The answer is no, you can not choseto delegate the name servers for only the www part of your domain, it's an all or nothing thing. Having both their and our name servers probably why you get address not found, if your ISP has gotten it's dns list from the records at your registrar there would be no information in there on where your domain is located. In reality it means the address might work for some and not for others...

If having control to change that without asking for it is important, you would need to set the domain(s) using an A record and point it to our servers. Your servers IP is: 69.162.70.130

/Anna - x10hosting Account Manager

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: YQF-843865
Department: Hosting Issues
Priority: Urgent

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
What you describe is the correct setup. However, your friend's domain registrar is not returning any records when queried. Yours seems to be correct for the DNS. You can try deleting this domain from within CPanel and re-adding it. Perhaps CPanel lost this information.

zildjoms

Reaction score
hmm. i've never setup any domain with cpanel before. now i opened it and there are so many i did not even know were there. are these defaults or what? what do you think should i do now?

anyways, i've also deleted and added them back (www and blank), but my site's still unavailable.

what do you suggest? thanks so much for your help

===

romrs.net. 14400 IN A 69.175.120.122 Edit Delete
localhost.romrs.net. 14400 IN A 127.0.0.1 Edit Delete
mail.romrs.net. 14400 IN CNAME romrs.net Edit Delete
www.romrs.net. 14400 IN CNAME romrs.net Edit Delete
ftp.romrs.net. 14400 IN CNAME romrs.net Edit Delete
cpanel.romrs.net. 14400 IN A 69.175.120.122 Edit Delete
whm.romrs.net. 14400 IN A 69.175.120.122 Edit Delete
webmail.romrs.net. 14400 IN A 69.175.120.122 Edit Delete
webdisk.romrs.net. 14400 IN A 69.175.120.122 Edit Delete
blogfiles.romrs.net. 14400 IN A 69.175.120.122 Edit Delete