The Server is down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon1

Reaction score
Hi

My site is down, does any one have the same problem or it's just me, for a couple days, i noticed the server has been running too slow that may be take about 5 minutes to load, so i wonder this down time is convenient to fix the slow issue or it's just a regular down time like it used to be.

thanks

Leon1

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
They are deleting the inactive accounts so the server can go faster!

thanks for your reply, so is it gonna be better after wipe? i hope it is

Death

Reaction score
Yea...

Me 2

ah well till that time I am working on the Php Signature :)

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
technically we are finishing the multi-account terminate script, then we will delete them...

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Ok great. I guess ill do a radio show in 15 mins if sites not down... hopefully wont go down while im on air again :S

Leon1

Reaction score
The server seems to be down again today, does any one have the same problem, or have any idea whats going on with the server?

I can not go to my site now, and all my members too, can you please check with the server?

Thanks!

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Leon1 said:
The server seems to be down again today, does any one have the same problem, or have any idea whats going on with the server?

I can not go to my site now, and all my members too, can you please check with the server?

Thanks!
Server load might be high because I know Corey and others were going to be deleting 680 + accounts.. that were suspended/inavtive.

Leon1

Reaction score
You have any idea when that work will be done or how long we have to wait for the server to be stablize again?

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Leon1 said:
You have any idea when that work will be done or how long we have to wait for the server to be stablize again?
Not a clue but it's not going to take more then a couple hours at max I'm sure.

Leon1

Reaction score
ok thanks ...i am happy that it not taking so long

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Great job on the work guys. I plan to do a radio show on my site at 6:45 but sites are offline atm. Hopefully theyll be up before then.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
randomtalkradio said:
Great job on the work guys. I plan to do a radio show on my site at 6:45 but sites are offline atm. Hopefully theyll be up before then.
eekkk... have you read Coreys post?

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
I will now, didnt see it.( is it a new post).... Lol sorry just thought id post it in case you werent aware

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
randomtalkradio said:
I will now, didnt see it.( is it a new post).... Lol sorry just thought id post it in case you werent aware
Yes, It's quite new. I don't think the server will be up and running by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.