the Version3 - www.MudithOnline.com

tittat

Reaction score
Wow! great design man..... but i hate that enter button.... why do you want that enter button..... usually some p**** sites uses that enter button....no problem ;)

Keep it up....

Mudith

Reaction score
Wow! great design man..... but i hate that enter button.... why do you want that enter button..... usually some p**** sites uses that enter button....no problem ;)

Keep it up....

yes tittat lot of ppl told me not to hav a enter button and a page like dat.. still on BETA so i ll come up with a new one for the index page..

thanks for the valuable comments. ;)

balaji2u

Reaction score
Yes no doubt about it its great as titat said please take some time to enhance the enter button.

vol7ron

Reaction score
Great visuals. Since your visuals are a little more advanced then the rest of the sites I've seen here, I'll give you a little more detailed comments:

1) Intro page can be okay, but I'd do away with it.

2) That being said, even if you wish to keep it, all your pages are using a TABLE for formatting/positioning with child DIV elements. Scrap the TABLE and just use DIVs. TABLEs are unnecessary for what you're doing.

3) Your alt tags are not in English. You've used gibberish/ghetto speak/abbreviations. This will not get you search engine optimized as Google does not read images as words, but it does read the ALT tags.

4) While the design is very attractive, you might want to shrink your title image (the one with your picture) just a little more. Doing so, you might be able to fit the whole page on the screen at a 1280x1024 resolution.

5) The links in the title image should have a hover effect or some way of knowing what link you're currently on. This will just add to the site and be good for handicapped viewers.

Overall, good effort! By the way, who did your graphics?

Hope this helps,
vol7ron

Mudith

Reaction score
to vol7ron

Thank u for the useful tips..
specially about SEO, i really appreciate it...

all the graphics done by me. photography done by one of my frnd (neyomax). i edited those..
i hav used some images from SXC.hu for editing the orange color wall. (my background)

you can find my original pics in here
http://www.mudithonline.com/gallery.html

those r the ones i took specially for the Version3..

Thanks again frnd..
im gonna do a change to the ENTER page soon...

Last edited: