"There is no website configured at this address"

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightwing00

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm having major problems with my site (and at the worst time, too; ugh, Murphy). Even at 3 AM yesterday, I was able to get to my site (nightwing00.exofire.net). After posting about a problem with the domain not changing in the address bar as I change from page to page, I woke up this morning to find that my page was gone, and in its place was this:

"There is no website configured at this address

You are seeing this page because there is nothing configured for the site you have requested. If you think you are seeing this page in error, please contact the site administrator or datacenter responsible for this site.
About cPanel:

cPanel is a leading provider of software for the webhosting industry. If you would like to learn more about cPanel please visit our website at http://www.cpanel.net/. Please be advised that cPanel is not a webhosting company itself, and as such is not responsible for content found elsewhere on this site."

I got this same page whether I used the nightwing00.exofire.net url or my jpsmun.org domain. The weird thing is that I can still use cPanel, I just can't get to the site. I know that all of my ads were on (I have Advanced), and that I'm not currently suspended, either (I checked staff.x10hosting/check.php). I also checked the thread that shows the status of all the x10 services, but all of the ones that I needed to be concerned about were on. I'm going to kick myself if I have to start all over again, because I just have so much stuff on there. I'd very much appreciate it if someone could show me what to do. Thanks!

nightwing00

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to trouble you again, but I just tried to access the site (maybe half an hour after it worked) but it doesn't work anymore! Please help! Thanks.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
nightwing00 said:
I'm so sorry to trouble you again, but I just tried to access the site (maybe half an hour after it worked) but it doesn't work anymore! Please help! Thanks.

Try again; Corey took down HTTP temporarily.. it's back up now

nightwing00

Reaction score
Nope, the page is still showing "There is no website configured at this address".

nightwing00

Reaction score
Sorry to double-post, but now it appears that I can access the site using one computer, but none of my users can get to the site. Also, I'm trying it on another computer in my house, but the page also doesn't show up. All I get is a "There is no site configured at this address." message.

alvaroag

Reaction score
I think you can see the page in one machine because the page is in the browser cache(or, if there's one, in the proxy cache). I suggest you to try cleaning up the browser cache and trying again...

Status
Not open for further replies.