this is a crap hosting service????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

layobservers

Reaction score
This is a joke, now the server is down again, has been all morning, so site is off line!!! this is just a waste of time. No support, no proper information, it may be free but its crap!!!!!!!

Hi, OK so now I have at last managed to get Front Page extensions reloaded - fine, so that gets me back to where i started, although some formatting has been lost!! But more importantly the site still has the same problems as described 1 week ago!!! ie still can't login to my site via Front Page to perform any edits changes etc....

when username and password are entered it returns error: 'this operation requires enduser permission for www.layobservers.x10hosting.com:80'

PLUS, on the site i have a submit report form which is emailed to me and a confirmation page opens displaying the info entered on the site, when the form is submitted the following error is received:

Not Found
The requested URL /_vti_bin/shtml.exe/secure/lob.htm was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at www.layobservers.x10hosting.com Port 80

This still seems to be some sort of Port 80 problem????, so here we are 1 week has gone by and we are no further forward!!!

Can this be sorted out, does anyone have any ideas, or should I just dump the whole thing and go elsewhere????? thanks X10!!

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, we are sorry for the downtime in the recent days, we are aiming to improve this, due to some of the updates we are still having slight issues with server stability, please be patient while we work to get everything fixed. Also, flaming doesn't really get you anywhere, we are trying our hardest to get everything running smoothly, if you want more stability, upgrade to a paid plan, a free hosting plan will never compare to our paid services right now, our paid services are much more stable, although we still work to our full potential on getting the servers to run smoothly. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.