This is not true? WAT THE F*CK.

faolan

Reaction score
The ad codes are javascript... so yes, you do have to post a javascript code. Small price to pay though, especially for the small amount of space the text ad on my site takes up.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I thought some of the responses were comical.

That we banned their account, and then when they posted a message, we ignored it and banned them to.
Um, from my experience here - unless you have threatened, demanded, etc something from us - we are pretty straight foreward and helpful. Lately we've been becoming sticklers to the rules, but we answer and point in the right direction - not just "ban" your account and then you for asking for help.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The post by that person is incorrect, he was on an adfree plan and for some reason still put the JS code on all his pages. He is confused about the rules.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
He couldn't of read anything.

Says your banned after 2 weeks of forum inactivity, the ads dont display, if you dont upload content in four days you get banned(this is a week right).

Though if you look at all the other comments and votes, they are all great and 10's.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
He couldn't of read anything.

Says your banned after 2 weeks of forum inactivity, the ads dont display, if you dont upload content in four days you get banned(this is a week right).

Though if you look at all the other comments and votes, they are all great and 10's.

And ya know, banned is such a strong word. Some people take it to mean they couldn't do anything. The users were able to still come to the forum and request assistance. I remember one member on here, first post - and complains that we don't help him and was going to leave and write bad reviews about us. Hmm, his very first forum post and he was already upset with the "lack of service".

Your hosting account is suspended if you don't visit the forums at least once in a two week period. Just logging in, no posting, no long speeches needed. Just login. How hard is that? I log in to the site at least 12 times a day. *laughs*

Well, some of the staff doesn't know how to look up source code. Mainly, if the ad-code is present, we don't suspend. But, mistakes happen - we're human, after all.

And yes, if after 7 days ( Some AMs do give a little slack - pushing it between 8 and 12 days ) ... but yeah, if after a week you haven't even uploaded a simple HTML page saying "We're here. We're working on it" ... then why have an account?

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well said.
Edit:
Just been looking around and it looks like a few people got really upset with x10. The one chap gave it a 2 and only cause the cPanel was good.
Dont know what they are thinking.
Edit:
Found this :
some review said:
The x10Hosting site was established 3 years and 191 days ago since 21 Mar 2004. Their website's popularity is ranked #114 of about 6,894 hosting companies listed here - based on the estimated number of visitors to x10Hosting's website.

Last edited:

Laughing4life

Reaction score
no the guy saids he had to post codes in the forums.. Like posting in the javascript forum codes of javascript.. to beable to get hosted and that's not tru u just need to sign up 4 ad free and if u want gfg hosting that's paid 4 free just do the ad's
lol that guy that posted is on amphetamines prob like me, LOOLLOLOLO

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't understand why people will complain over a free service..

Chris73

Reaction score
Because they think everyone owes them something. They are probably whiners away from the PC in their own lives and just bring it to the internet.