This looks good

Sundiver

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I haven't had a website online for a couple of years now, but been writing in numerous blogs and decided to find my own place to have a blog rather than using Blogger, Myspace e.t.c., so I did a search on the net and found information on X10Hosting. I already new I would be using WordPress, and it was great to find it among the plug-and-play scripts already pre-installed.

I have only been here for two days, and so I am still a bit overwhelmed by all the features we get in the free solutions. Even though I have never been a fan of top banners on websites, it is the very least I can do until I decide whether to upgrade to paid hosting. The only thing I am not too happy about is that I cannot use my native language here, which means I must put one of my blogs elsewhere. That is nothing I feel like complaining about, I was only a bit surprised when I read it (only english, french and spanish is allowed, IIRC).

Anyway! I look forward to get to know this community and the tools better. So far it looks like X10Hosting has everything I could ever ask for, and the biggest shocker so far has been the price tag. Even the paid solutions are cheap. I will have to use this system for a little while before I start recommending it to friends, but if it is as good as everybody say, I look forward to spreading the word as well.

Cheers,

Sundiver