Thoughts on COD5

shadowdragon

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on COD5 : World At War?

Mine- I don't understand why they went back to the world wars.I think almost everyone is sick of them COD4: modern Warfare was the best
-----shadow dragon

Attachments

• cod5.jpg
    cod5.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

enraged

Reaction score
Just waiting for IW to release COD6 so we can get back to the modern times.

shadowdragon

Reaction score
yea we will see if COD 6 is better than COD 5.

I still think that all they need to do is add different maps to COD4 it is the best and probably will always be the best.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Carbon copy of COD4 with different skins, vehicles, and additional physics for fire. But I still bought it (only because I got it for $15 after eBay gift cards)

I don't have too high hopes for COD6.. what could they possibly add to modern warfare? A few more guns? Better graphics? We'll have to see..

xPlozion

Reaction score
played on both the xbox and pc. zombies are ok, but it gets boring after a while. it's not as good as cod4, but it gives me something to do if i get annoyed w/ 4 (i just got into the pc gaming scene, but i'm not doing that bad (breaking even)).

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Highest I've made it to in Nazi Zombie mode is Level 18.. we would've lasted longer but when I got revived my ray gun and double barreled shotty disappeared, so all I had left was a colt

Clinton

Reaction score
Rented it, beat it and then returned it. Nothing great. The whole COD formula is tired and needs to be reinvented. Modern Combat is already showing it's age too.