Threads?

sunils

Reaction score
I could not understand what did you meant by that. If you were asking how to create a thread, you did that exactly correct, but it was in the wrong section. Please read about a section before posting in that forum.

Since this looks like an Introductions Thread, i am moving there
(Note:- If any admin found that this does not go to this section, please move it to the appropriate section)

LHVWB

Reaction score
Could you please rephrase your question so that we can better understand your problem.

Welcome to x10hosting mathhelp1, if you have any issues or problems then don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help! :biggrin:

surreal5335

Reaction score
I have scouring the forums looking for an answer on how to create a thread as well. I was able to do it once in free hosting by happening upon the link in a thread already created. But I have not been able to reliably find the link to create a thread once I have searched the forums and found no answer.
I appreciate the help

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I have scouring the forums looking for an answer on how to create a thread as well. I was able to do it once in free hosting by happening upon the link in a thread already created. But I have not been able to reliably find the link to create a thread once I have searched the forums and found no answer.
I appreciate the help

To create a new thread, just click on the button that says "New Thread". Its pretty easy. Its the same in most forums. If you are replying to threads in Free Hosting, you can't - that is, you can only reply to your own thread, not to others in the Free Hosting section.
You can, however, do so in other threads ( Click Reply )

surreal5335

Reaction score
Could you please tell me where I can find this button? Like I said I have been scouring these forums and my profile for hours with no luck.
Thanks a lot for the help

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Could you please tell me where I can find this button? Like I said I have been scouring these forums and my profile for hours with no luck.
Thanks a lot for the help

Look at the top or the bottom of a forum and you will eventyally find a button called "New thread".

And for replying, use the quick reply or press "new reply"

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I have attached a couple screenshots.

You do not see this button when you enter the forums? ( I circled what you should be able to see )
I also checked your account, if you are able to reply, you should be able to post new threads.

If, after viewing the two screenshots, you still are having issues, please PM me and we'll see what we can do to help.

ADDED :

I am a little puzzled. ( http://forums.x10hosting.com/programming-help/63912-how-do-i-publish-my-website.html ) you seem to have posted a new thread just fine before posting a reply here.

Last edited:

Daniel S

Reaction score
Welcome to x10hosting mathhelp1

If you have any question at all do not hesitate to ask as the community here at x10 will be more that happy to help you.

-comphelp