Status
Not open for further replies.

populariavictoria86

Reaction score
Thank you for your reply,

I changed my password twice. Nothing changed. I'll try to explain again:
1) I am able to login to my account panel
2) I am able to access my CPanel
3) I am not able to access my WebMail. When I click "Webmail" icon in my CPanel, I am redirected to the page I've never seen before this day, where I am required to enter "CPanel Username and Pasword", and there is another field below this one which requires to "Enter The Security Check", with the field which has words "domain/ckey mismatch" in it. I do not know what I should enter in these fields, but tried to enter my CPanel username and password, then tried to enter my webmail username and password, but every time I get the same message: "Please re-enter a valid challenge response." I don't know what is happening and what I should do.
4) I am not able to login to forum, as my login and password (old, new, updated, any password) does not work anymore. I enter my login and password, get the message "You logged in correctly" and then I am redirected to the same login page and required to enter login-password again and again.
5) The users cannot send messages from the contact form on my web site anymore.
6) I tried to use Google apps for my domain, but all the problems with sending mail exist.

Thank you.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm now escalating your thread to the ticket system. When the escalation completes, this thread will appear closed, but you should be able to reply your own ticket from your account panel. An admin will answer your ticket as soon as they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.