To get your account fixed...

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Please use:

http://www.x10hosting.com/helpdesk

Sorry for making you repost but I need this in a more organized format. Half of the posts aren't posting the info requested and there is no way to tell if another staff member already helped someone.

***READ***
If you do not follow the format you will not be helped. Open a ticket with your cPanel username and subdomain. Also please include if anything is working FTP\cPanel\Site.

Thanks,
-Corey

Fire Wolf

Reaction score
Okay, I've got a ticket, I like this SUpport Ticket sytstem and hope my account gets fixed. Thanks and Regards.
Fire WOlf.

Shahzad

Reaction score
Corey said:
Please use:

http://www.x10hosting.com/helpdesk

Sorry for making you repost but I need this in a more organized format. Half of the posts aren't posting the info requested and there is no way to tell if another staff member already helped someone.

***READ***
If you do not follow the format you will not be helped. Open a ticket with your cPanel username and subdomain. Also please include if anything is working FTP\cPanel\Site.

Thanks,
-Corey

Thanks I have also got ticket, its great & hope it will help much better.

Thanks and Regards

Holic

Reaction score
Thanks, hope this ticket system works out better for you guys. Just got my ticket, thanks.

emudsx10

Reaction score
OK I have my ticket, now what I need to do?
Thanks for all your great work Corey and account managers, but I really need my site up.

Last edited:

Kay

Reaction score
Well - my site is working and then stops sometimes - I am not sure if there is a point of getting a ticket since you probally wont be able to do anything about that.

elforo

Reaction score
ok well mine is still down so i sent a "ticket" so i hope it gets fixed
thanx for all ur help

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Ok. Thank you. Thats why I neaded the ticket....This new sub-domain is not working out...

wxxjqjrbdo

Reaction score
My subdomain: lfdbk.x10hosting.com Still could not work;

Losing the free hosting we love is a painful experience;

everyone,or waits patiently.

komodolinux

Reaction score
my subdomain komodo.x10hosting.com still isnt working after a week. i have my ticket as of a few hours ago so im hoping this speeds up the process.

athan0000

Reaction score
just got ticket too~ my site is down for 8 days NOW! Corey and everyone pls get my site back asap. We're completely losing the confidence of our visitors now.... god bless! thanks!

eduper

Reaction score
Yeah, I 've already opened a ticket; I hope it would be up in a few days....
My site has been down for almost 8 days, but I don't mind that; If my site works again, it still think that it's the better free hosting.

haqzombie

Reaction score
K well I have a ticket, I made it yesterday, and today I went to my email to check and see how things are progressing, and I get this

0 open tickets

1 answered tickets

And it has my ticket in there, but when i try to click on it I get access denied. And I still can't log into my cpanel. It still says page cannot be displayed. So at this point I'm not sure if it has been fixed or not, but I'll wait some more to see how things are progressing

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
i opened a ticket, subdomain was up for an hour, and just now it went back down again :(

fredgeot

Reaction score
Man...this sucks....Corey said my account couldn't be found in the account list so it was most likely terminated....and a few days before the under construction started to occur and cpanel login didn't work, I had just got it unsuspended...

Is their any way to get a new account or whatnot :/

komodolinux

Reaction score
well if you let them know they will fix it.

i have the same problem and an account manager is going to look into it for me.

now the ticketing is in place it seems theyre resolving far quicker than in the past.

Last edited: