To those who can't access their web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kohroyston

Reaction score
Take time to read the article on the right of account management page.

Apache is offline because x10hosting is updating it.

Mods might want to sticky this till Apache is on?

Hi All,

We're still working on the new site and backend and will update when we get closer to launching them.

Tonight I will be shutting sign-ups off so we can do some updates. We will be updating Apache, PHP, and making some modifications to our security.

The PHP versions 1-3 will all be recompiled to 5.2.6. We will also be modifying v1 and v2 to have more features.

I plan to start the updates shortly so there may be some slowness.

-Corey

Hellllllloooooooooooooooooooooooo x10Hosting Members.

How is everyone? ;)

While I'm sitting here having a great time watching Apache compile I thought I'd create a new thread with some teaser info on the upcoming changes. Here is a small list of some things that will be changing in the near future.

-New easier to navigate and more informative x10 site.
-Revamped sign-up process(no more sign-up bugs!).
-Whole new backend system to control accounts, this will GREATLY increase server stability.
-All ad-free accounts will be getting a bump in resources
-Greater detection of illegal sites(will also increase server stability)
-Better support for Ruby, ASP.NET, and some Java.
-More automation, including a system to handle most suspensions without staff interaction.
-More user friendly, more descriptive messages, easier to find information. (One of our top priorities).
-Faster support
-Emails before automated suspensions(Inactivity)
-Email when suspended with instructions on how to fix it.
-Ad-enhanced will be removed from the sign-ups, there will be an application system to be transferred over to it. This will make the ad-enhanced server by far the most stable.
-Return of x10Rewards
-An affiliate system, we will be paying you cash to send people to us.

We have been working on our new backend system for over a year now and our new site since April. It may seem like we just don't like to fix some of the issues that have been reported (Signups!), that is not the case though ;). We have taken all the reported issues and our user feedback and implemented as much as possible into our new version of x10.

With such massive updates coming we will be rolling it out in stages and hope to start sometime in September. Stay tuned for updates!

Your x10 Administrator,
Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.