Trying to unsuspend, having issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamu002

Reaction score
To whom it may concern, I was sent an email stating that my account was suspended. However my control panel also stated that I could unsuspend my account on my own. I have sent a request on Sunday night, have even posted in the forum and during this time I saw a message that said that my account was up for approval for being unsuspended. However my site is still down and that message is now gone. Can someone please help me unsuspend my membership/site?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Please go to http://x10hosting.com/control and see if there is a unsuspension request if there isn't submit one. if there is try clicking "clear" as it has worked for me and other people. Once you clear it it should un suspend.

kamu002

Reaction score
Ok, I don't really know where to find all that. I have believe that I went to right place, it stated to view status, it had a request to unsuspend, I hit clear, it cleared out and now there is nothing but my site is still suspended. Can you please walk me through the steps to report this to unsuspend my account?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Try resubmitting your unsuspension request in your account panel. If you have the same problem with it after a day or so, post back and I'll escalated your thread to the staff.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I have unsuspended your account.

Remember to login on forums once every month

Status
Not open for further replies.