Rising

Reaction score
fieldofdreamssmall%20copy.jpg

Rising-huntersm%20copy.jpg

i have quite a few terrascapes, but im not going to post them

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
You dont use brushes?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
9/10 GREAT WORK

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Some very nice art, Looks like a lot of lighting?

Colin

Reaction score
brushes are a thing of the past, the only brushes I use are the maple leaf brush and X brush. I 'm not sure but those are probably the only brushes Rising uses too

Rising

Reaction score
Maple Leaf 5-15 px, Grass Brush Default, Soft Circle 19-300 (airbrush), X, and the Chalk brushes, also sometimes i use the Square brushes all DEFAULTS!

Colin

Reaction score
exactly, oh rising has redwater been loading for you?? I don't know if its my isp but redwater won't load for me

moose

Reaction score
I'll go with a little more helpful comments on this.

First, both of the sigs have a little too much contrast in the darker, and brighter parts of them. Even if you were aiming for a contrast, you should blend it in more and not make it so out of nowhere brightness.

Next, for fonts, the first one, I don't see any, which I think was what you did, but for the second sig, you can barely see it. A better color and blending could have helped. Make sure to match the style of your font with the sig too ;)

Lastly, you should try out some blending a little more for the actual renders. Blending always balances a sig out. And I would recomend borders on those :)

Hopefully, this helped.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
8.5/10 there pretty good i like them i like the colors but some parts i dint like