Um....strange problem..need help guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamasu

Reaction score
My site was fine, i was just setting everything up and putting in the ads and stuff. But one moment, everything was running, but now, if you visit http://exvision.exofire.net/ it says "Comming soon..." Why would it do that? My cPanel and FTP and all that works fine, but the site won't show...any ideas ?

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Maybe you did somthing to your index file, or in your case the home.php file?

Chris

Reaction score
Tyler said:
Maybe you did somthing to your index file, or in your case the home.php file?

I don't know what the problem is... but I do know it's not your fault. That page, "Coming soon", was on exofire.net a few days ago. We edited the httpd.conf file, so that might have been why, I don't know.

kamasu

Reaction score
hm...thanks chris and tyler. i don't have a home.php on the space, so its probably one of their files...

i guess i'll just wait a bit

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like that is our bad, I'll fix it right now, sorry.

-Corey

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Ya, Thats a sweet forum! Is that the free IPB in fantastico or is it the one that cost money?

yhap2003

Reaction score
Tyler said:
Ya, Thats a sweet forum! Is that the free IPB in fantastico or is it the one that cost money?

It's the one that cause money!! Besides the one in FANTASTICO is no more!!! That version kamasu has is version 2

Complex

Reaction score
yhap2003 said:
It's the one that cause money!! Besides the one in FANTASTICO is no more!!! That version kamasu has is version 2

Yes, but Invision realesed a free trial version of 2.0 final which has been removed and replaced with a free, 15 day demo hosted account to try out the software. I might be able to help you out on acquiring that trial version that has been released. Posting any direct links will certainly violate the board policy so I suggest you look up "Invision power Board Trial 2.0" on google.com

yhap2003

Reaction score
U mean you going to help Tyler to find it now me right? Cause i don't need any now!!

Origin

Reaction score
Haha, I saw that on some other site. I do checks often

Status
Not open for further replies.