Unable to Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

ujwalic

Reaction score
Hi,

Can any one help me,

Errror Messaeg:
The forum account you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting hosting account.

Thanks,
-Ujwal

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hi,

Can any one help me,

Errror Messaeg:
The forum account you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting hosting account.

Thanks,
-Ujwal

Are you using the forum account information that you used to log in and make the above post to log in to the Account Panel? It seems like a hosting account with cPanel username ujwalic is linked to your forum account. Could you try again?

ujwalic

Reaction score
Are you using the forum account information that you used to log in and make the above post to log in to the Account Panel? It seems like a hosting account with cPanel username ujwalic is linked to your forum account. Could you try again?

Yes I am using the forum account info
PFA the screenshoot

Thanks,
-Ujwal

Attachments

• x10hosting.png
    x10hosting.png
    61 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Yes I am using the forum account info
PFA the screenshoot

Thanks,
-Ujwal

It seems like there is no longer a hosting account associated with your forum account. Could you try signing up for a new account again at the x10Hosting home page, making sure to properly link your forum and hosting accounts during the sign-up process?

ujwalic

Reaction score
It seems like there is no longer a hosting account associated with your forum account. Could you try signing up for a new account again at the x10Hosting home page, making sure to properly link your forum and hosting accounts during the sign-up process?

I tyied signing up but says my email id is not available

Thanks for the help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.