Unable to locate cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

aziz_abroad

Reaction score
I have uploaded my important files. I am unable to locate those files. can you please help me ASAP.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Login to account panel and click View Details .There you will find your Cpanel Link. Use that link .

aziz_abroad

Reaction score
Prior to asking for support, I have searched for view details in account panel but no luck. can you please guide me stepwise.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Prior to asking for support, I have searched for view details in account panel but no luck. can you please guide me stepwise.

Your forums account is not linked with any hosting account. If you are inactive from a long time then possibly your account is terminated.

What was your cPanel username? Staff will check details of your account.

aziz_abroad

Reaction score
I do not remember. do I have any option to get my username? when I created account I had upload some files and then it seems easy to get your cpanel. but i didn't use for last 2-3 months.

Are my files gone ?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
If you created your hosting account in Jan. 2010, then your account was most likely terminated and deleted for inactivity. Unless you had purchased the inactivity timer, you were required to log into the forums here at least once every 31 days to keep your hosting account active. Unfortunately, since you don't remember what your cPanel username was, there is no way now to retrieve any record about the reason for the account being gone.

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
No new reply on this thread in last 48 hours. So I am going to close this thread. Feel free to create a new thread if this problem is not solved yet.

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.