Under Construction

the.zaffo

Reaction score
Yo any tips on what I can do while my website is under construction to avoid being "suspended for inactivity." Of course it's inactive, it's not ready yet!

Also, I just thought I'd say this lock emoticon is ridiculous: :lockd:. When the hell is any one going to need to use it?

JuniorD

Reaction score
do you have a link we can use? we aren't magic.

also the suspended due to inactivity, means not that your site is active, it means that you are active on the forums.

Last edited:

Daniel S

Reaction score
It is not your site that is monitored to be in active. It is your forum account (The one you used to login to post this message.) As long you just login to the forums here (http://www.forums.x10hosting.com) (No posting Required.) You account will not be suspended for in activity.

Also just make sure you put a simple one page index up just saying maintenance (So your site has an index.)

-comphelp.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Expanding on what JuniorD and comphelp said, suspended due to Inactivity is not that your website is inactive, it is that you've not visited the Forums in over two weeks.

You must login to the Forums at least once every two weeks to keep your account active. Note: You do not have to post, just login.

Also you can un-suspend yourself by going to your website, clicking on Check Suspension Reason, filling in your cPanel username, clicking on Check Suspension Reason, and then clicking on Unsuspend Now.

Last edited: