Uninstalling Foeum

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollerC

Reaction score
OK, everytime I try to uninstall smf by cpanel, it never works. I hit prepere, then i close the window when it tells me. Then I hit remove and it loads then thats it.

GameAccounts

Reaction score
Hmm..i ahvent had forums in a while, but an easy way would be deleting all the content in the forums directory, and then deleting that database.

GameAccounts

Reaction score
If you want the whole forum deleted, just delete the forum folder ONLY, and then you will be fine. As for databases, just delete the database that you named it.

o0slowpaul0o

Reaction score
Thats a common issue with most servers now. I had that happened to me the ther day. My friend fix Fratasico and delted it out of my FTP. Either do it manually or get the admins to do it.

GameAccounts

Reaction score
I can do it for you if you PMed me the information, but idk what the policy here is about giving others access to your account, and I'm new so you probably wouldn't trust me, and I understand. If you ahve msn msnger, hit me on gameaccounts@msn.com and I can guide you through it.

-Daniel

Reaction score
I don't think you would have to help like that. It's a fairly simple and straightforward procedure so I doubt RollerC would have that hard of a time deleting the database (and database user) and folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.