Unlimited Package & Deleted Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

creditz

Reaction score
I would like to upgrade to the unlimited package of x10 free hosting please? I have also deleted all the files in my directory, would it be possible to reset my account?

Thank You
Danny

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I've upgraded your account. What directory are you talking about? If you still have your public_html directory, then everything should be fine. Just upload your backups.

creditz

Reaction score
I don't have anything, it was like 4am and i wasn't looking what i was doing. From what i've read on the forums, you need to delete the account and start again - can you do this for me?

I'll recreate the account with the same details.

Thanks for the help
Danny

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't have anything, it was like 4am and i wasn't looking what i was doing. From what i've read on the forums, you need to delete the account and start again - can you do this for me?

I'll recreate the account with the same details.

Thanks for the help
Danny

If you delete all the files in public_html folder then it is as new as fresh account creation.

if you use frontpage then don't delete the files and folders starts with" _vti" in public_html folder.

creditz

Reaction score
I deleted everything! In my home directory which is the parent directory of Public_Html. I cannot restore this now because everything is gone, can you delete my account and i shall remake it?

Thank You
Danny

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.