unstable instance

Status
Not open for further replies.

faculty44

Reaction score
I used softiculous to load up my free hosting site with Concrete 5 and then loaded it with a HTML 5 reset template I got from their website. The index page is still blank so normally you would find it at the page before redirect place for it.

html://gydos.elementfx.com/conc/

I starting playing around with a front page which so far has four hyperlinks on top to my google standard apps for my domain and then a logo for my domain centered underneath.

I noticed that sometimes loading up in the browser or on my mobile phone browser I would get an error code which appeared to be related to the mysql database, then if I reloaded it might work. Then yesterday I got the error on my cell phone browser and it no amount of reloads would get it to work. On the computer browser I wouldn't get the error, it simply wouldn't load "waiting for cache" for hours and hours even into today. Now the page loaded correctly on the cell phone but won't on the computer browser is waiting waiting. The login page for concrete will pull up but after login it will blank to waiting.

I copied a large portion of the error message before I got tired of transcribing code, "
Fatal error:
Uncaught exception
'ADODB_Exception'
with message
'mysql error: [22006: MySQL server has gone away]
in EXECUTE("select cfValue from Config where cfKey = 'ENABLE_LOG_ERRORS"') ' IN /home/gydos/public_html/conc/concrete/libraries/3rdparty/adodb/adodb-exceptions.oinc.php:78 Stack trace: #0 /home/gydos/public_html/conc/concrete/libraries/3rdparty/adodb/adodb.inc.php(1037): adodb_throw('mysql','EXECUTE', 2006, 'MySQL server ha...','select cfValue..', false, Object(ADODB_mysql)) #1/home/gydos/public_html/conc/concrete/libraries/3rdparty/adodb/adodb.inc.php(993):............"

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I had copied and pasted your url up there and got an error that it was inaccessible. I then saw that you posted html:// instead of http://

Did you enter the right address when finding these errors?

faculty44

Reaction score
i typed it wrong in my forum write up but it doesn't matter. when typed into a browser correctly with or without the http:// the page won't load up and also I can't enter the concrete 5 interface as described previously. It continues to be that way from a computer browser but is loading up ok, on my cell phone, on mobile web.

i have been surfing on this computer and this connection for a few days and have had no other problems with others or my own websites. i don't know what kind of error with mysql would render this kind of performance issue. so I am stuck

faculty44

Reaction score
This is still happening and has been going on for a lot of time now, many many days of down time.

http://gydos.elementfx.com/conc/

It renders for me on my Cricket MSGM8 telephone via mobile web browser, but refused to do anything but hang with a "waiting for gydos.elementfx.com..." on my ASUS EEE via a Chrome Browser. I've tried various access points, and also have had no other page rendering problems on this computer.

So why can't I get this page to load.

Also can't sign in to Concrete5 at:

http://gydos.elementfx.com/conc/index.php/login/

gets the same "waiting for gydos.elementfx.com..." message.

faculty44

Reaction score
This is still happening - No replies - Don't know what to do. Is there some stuff I can copy from Concrete 5 files to save and then try to start the install fresh and reinstall those files. Does anyone know anything about recovering from a Concrete 5 / MySQL Crash or whatever happened here. And what kind of bug would it be anyway where I can still see the page by mobile web? Weird. Anyone??? Anyone???

faculty44

Reaction score
This is still happening... advice please... Re: unstable instance

This is still happening... advice please.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I can see your page just fine without any errors. If you want to take a backup and then reinstall, then go ahead. Otherwise, you'll need to contact the creator of Concrete 5 to try to find out what is wrong. From the initial error you posted, it looks to me like something went wrong with your 3rd party extensions, but I could be wrong, which is why you need to ask in Concrete 5 support.

Status
Not open for further replies.