Unsuspend my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

gens_920358

Reaction score
my account has been suspend.and i want to unsuspend it.
And i have some trouble with MYSQL

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You were suspended for uploading nulled scripts. This is a permanent suspension because it's a zero tolerance violation of x10hosting's terms of service. It will remain suspended until it's automatically terminated after 14 days or more. No backups will be given.

gens_920358

Reaction score
WordPress is nulled script ??

What it means ??

I'm not quite sure. I will be able to access my account after 14 days.

sorry for my english

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Please hold, I'll do a rereview.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Apologies; seems our system had the wrong suspension reason since I was unable to locate a nulled script on here.

I -did- locate a file hosting script and an automatic login script on your account however; the former is explicitly disallowed in the TOS and the automatic login script is a cheap way to avoid getting suspended for inactivity, and a blatant violation of our Script Hosting policy. You've been resuspended with the appropriate reason and cannot be unsuspended.

I'm still digging for the nulled script however; my guess is it's either there, or the scanner picked up the file hosting script and suspended with the wrong reason. It's still permanent though.

gens_920358

Reaction score
file hosting script?
what is this?
I did not install WordPress. That did my friend.
what makes this script, what it is.
As there were problems, I learned that there is a control panel web hosting account, and not to administer wordpress.

I must create new account?

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
file hosting script?
what is this?
I did not install WordPress. That did my friend.
what makes this script, what it is.
As there were problems, I learned that there is a control panel web hosting account, and not to administer wordpress.

I must create new account?

A file hosting script means that something that is used to allow public file uploads and sharing. This has nothing to do with WordPress.

Livewire manually looked through your account and found a file hosting script and it does not matter if you were aware of it uploaded or if was you that uploaded it. You are responsible for everything on your account.

This is Zero Tolerance and cannot be unsuspended.

Terms of Service

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
And even if I take away the file hosting script, you still broke both the script hosting and inactivity sections of the TOS - the autologging in script has no purpose for your website, and it bypasses inactivity - it's permanent no matter how you want to slice it.

gens_920358

Reaction score
Bad news(((
Thax

---------- Post added 09-30-2010 at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-29-2010 at 11:51 PM ----------

Last questions.

automatic login script
used for automated access to my control panel to Wordpress?

And how i can unparked my domain or it will be automatically?

Last edited:

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
automatic login script used for automated access to my control panel to Wordpress?

The automatic login script was found to bypass our inactivity scanner.

And how i can unparked my domain or it will be automatically?

Your parked domain will automatically be unparked when your account is automatically terminated. We don't expedite terminations of suspended accounts.

If you need to move your domain somewhere else, change the DNS/nameservers at Dot.TK.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.