Unsuspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

dise324

Reaction score
Hello, I ask you to reactivate my account, when testing a new engine on my site was suspended my account for alleged spam, though on my spam site may not be enough people there.
Please unblock my account.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
There is zero tolerance for spamming. You account is permanently suspended.

dise324

Reaction score
But this is a mistake! No spam no, unlock at least 24 hours that would make the dump files and database.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

As was stated before, this is a zero tolerance suspension. I've copied a section of the Terms of Service below (to which you agreed upon signup) and have put the relevant bits in bold:
Terms of Service said:
8. Suspensions

If an account is suspended for a breach of the terms outlined above the account holder will immediately forfeit all rights to the account in question including access to any and all files and\or databases located within the account. x10Hosting is under no obligation to provide backups in full or partial to an account holder that has been suspended.

If you truly believe that you have done nothing wrong, I can ask our Abuse Compliance Officer to check the logs. Be warned though, wasting a staff member's time is not a good idea, particularly if you're lying.

dise324

Reaction score
I am sure that nothing bad I did not do, check again your information and please unblock my account

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm currently attempting to get more information on this. I can tell you however that the "spamming zt" requires a VERY large number of emails to be sent out in a relatively short period of time. From memory, I believe the regular "spamming" comes up when you go past 100 within 1 hour, but the ZT I believe is added when you go past 1,000 by a significant margin.

I'm still investigating this, however I can tell you that it more than likely will be considered a permanent suspension that cannot be removed. I'm still looking to see for sure, however.

dise324

Reaction score
The website 300 people registered, I remembered that clicked in the admin-panel, click notify all users about news, it's not spam, and not 1000 as just a shame that for just blocked, and important data lost: (

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Retrieved more information; "Spamming ZT" is actually not automatic and means someone manually suspended it. As such this is indeed a permanent suspension that cannot be removed for any reason as this was actually reviewed by admins while it was emailing, and it was forcefully discontinued via permanent suspension.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Even more information; you stated 300 members registered, but I just got a snapshot of message #499. Why is it sending more than 300 messages if there's only 300 members?

Plus, what I can read of the files tells me it's in Russian and not English, Spanish, or French, which would violate the language policy in the TOS as well.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Chances of unsuspension are 0%, there is no way this one is able to be unsuspended at this time.

dise324

Reaction score
I have also done nothing wrong why are you doing?
I was a very important database...

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
The site isn't in a supported language, the email sent isn't in a supported language, and the email was found to not be in compliance with the Mass Commercial Email policy of x10hosting's Acceptable Use Policy.

This is why you aren't able to get the account back, or any of the information contained on it. Please read sections 6 and 8 of the Terms of Service for more information on Backups and what happens when suspended.

dise324

Reaction score
I can my site with one click fully translated into English, this is not a problem, then you unlock my account?

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
No, the account cannot be unlocked. I've made that quite clear, and so did the admins when I checked with them.

This ticket is now resolved more than once; I am closing it as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.