Unwanted xx adds on cpanel logon

allinone

Reaction score
when logged on to cpanel account using 2082 port the login panel appeared but suddenly the site *******.com was opening which is adult site and having adult content on it. I was unable to logon due to this site. every time i open that i was redirected to this site. Plz take care of adds type....i can name the site but i have used *** due to your rules.

please tell me what was that ...is it your adds or something else.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The advertisements are controlled by 3rd parties, so x10 can't really do a thing but complain or change ad companies. However if it keeps doing this, let the staff know again and use an ad-blocking program as the ad script in cPanel is simply a JavaScript file from what I know that Adblock on Firefox for example or my Linux router's firewall will pick up and block.

For your information, when I visit cPanel I never see the ads because Firefox and my linux router filter out the ads, but I looked into the blocked content log of my router and it's showing an advertisement JavaScript file coming from http://ads.adbrite.com referred to from cPanel.

Last edited:

taximan221

Reaction score
seeing how these ads come from adbrite, one of the admins can remove the ad, like adbrite's website says

allinone

Reaction score
i found an option on adbrite for 18+ adds i think that is checked. you can turn that feature off it will not display adult adds. The problem is not of adds but of the adult adds

Brandrune

Reaction score
You can block that site. Delete your cookies. You will be redirected to another site.