Updates, Updates, Updates

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We have just implemented some changes, they are in beta stage and we're looking for feedback.

1st:
You can now link your cPanel account to your forum account, once this is done you may then upgrade\downgrade yourself, or change your domain name. No more waiting for staff to get around to it.

2nd:
Points and rewards. There are now a few ways to earn points, you can view these under the Account section that is now at the top of the forum. We will have the new rewards in by next week (Yes, they will include domain names). There is also a new currency called x10Cash, you can read about it on the offers page.

Please let us know if you see any problems with any of the new features.

Enjoy,

-Corey

Last edited:

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
There is a spelling error in the Account menu...

It reads "Completer Offers"... which redirects to the referrals page.

Last edited:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Why not just rename the invitations and call them "bypass codes"? I mean, that is what they are, isn't it?

P.S. at http://forums.x10hosting.com/account.php under Rewards Options, "Referral Center" is mispelled

P.S.S. I love the new referral banners; very nice!

P.S.S.S. Does anyone even play the RPG anymore? IMO it seems deletion-worthy

Last edited:

careerbridge

Reaction score
Wow.. wow.... WOW !! This is unbelievable !! :))

I just tested it and changed my account from cooperate to advanced which was there in the request section for a long time without any process. ;) This is a very very useful feature and it will also reduce the load for mods/admins.

Oh man... u also upgraded the cPanel ?? I think there is a lot for work done by u ppls... it looks great !!

One finding :: the account created date seems to be incorrect.... I got this for my account
Created: 12/31/69

keep up good work,
CRB

monky91

Reaction score
I cant use it, it said check e-mail for further instruction, but I have waited for about 30 minutes...

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
monky91 said:
I cant use it, it said check e-mail for further instruction, but I have waited for about 30 minutes...

It sends to the email address you supplied in cpanel; maybe you need to update your contact information (I needed to)

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, please update your information. If we sent it to your vB email, what would the point be?
Alos, thanks for the feedback, I'm making this better.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Lemonwonder said:
the rewards page cant b found

If you read Corey's post...

"We will have the new rewards in by next week (Yes, they will include domain names)."

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Lemonwonder said:
I thort he ment that they wood bring in MORE rewards

Figured we give you guys extra time to earn points while we finish the rewards part instead of waiting another week to launch it all at once.

-Corey

Chris Z

Reaction score
that's awesome i love this new system, so basically we just have to log into cPanel or x10 forums every two weeks and we're good? and i also like the rewards system, is it gonna be hard to get a domain?

Lemonwonder

Reaction score
What i wood like to see (coz u have whm u cood achieve this) is us to be able to change cpanel theemes!

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, that's something we'll be working on later today.

[SHOWTOGROUPS="6"]Corey: We forgot about that and I remembered some hours later, I'll talk to you later about it.[/SHOWTOGROUPS]

James

Banned
Reaction score
Very nice guys, good work, should of told me and i would of helped with the coding :)
This is really going to take the load of staff now.

Lemonwonder

Reaction score
Yeh but i bet there will be a whole load of glitches etc, as my bro has somehow just stuffed my host acc... maybe he changed somin...

careerbridge

Reaction score
BTW, don't you ppls think, it will be difficult to check the existance of ad codes when the accounts are interchangable instantly ??

Chris Z

Reaction score
they'll find a way lol they are quite some good PHP developers, if there's a will there is definitely a way for these guys :)